Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Hair Haven Chic"

Meet Adjoa Monday this weeks 'Hair Haven Chic' who swears by her Miss Jessies Curly Pudding styling product. Check out her natural journey!

1. How long have you been natural?

"I actually have been natural my entire life. My mother was always against relaxers, so since I was a child I never received a relaxer. I had to endure my natural puff my whole life lol."

2. What are some of your favorite products?

"Recently I started using Miss Jessie's curly pudding and I LOVE IT. It leaves my curls defined and most importantly SOFT. I don't like to use mousse and alot of different sprays since most of them leave your hair texture kind of hard and flaky. I also use Garnier Fructis strength and length shampoo and conditioner. I love how soft it makes my hair feel."

3. What challenges do you face having natural tresses?

"The challenges are the humidity when you want to wear your hair straight. In order to combat this challenge I just attempt to wear my hair natural all summer lol. I just choose to wear my hair straight during the fall and winter months"
4. What types of styles do you normally ROCK?

"I like to wear my hair out and just lay down my edges with gel. My alternative is to just lick it back when I'm feeling lazy lol"

5. What's one product you love to use for your hair?

"Miss Jessie's Curly pudding! I swear by it cause I've been natural my whole life and have tried A LOT of different products. Nothing I had used has compared."

6. What are the advantages to having natural hair?

"Since I've always been natural my guess would be the advantages are that your hair is thick, healthy, and grows faster"

*If you would like to showcase your natural tresses and be next weeks 'Hair Haven Chic' send interests to msstarstyles@yahoo.com

No comments: